1. Tell us about yourself.
I'm a photographer with a documentary background but have primarily been in a studio for the past 20 years. I document still life and create stories around each one.
2. How did you discover your love for photography?
I took a class in high school and got the bug. It never went away.
- 3. What inspires you and your work?
Bigger ideas, making an image but always trying to tell a bigger story.
- 4. Why did you choose Broncolor?
Mainly for flash duration - to have the option to freeze motion without dragging the exposure.
- 5. What is your favorite Broncolor tool?
Pico lights are pretty great. Being able to control light on small sets is really handy.
- 6. How would you describe your "lighting style"?
- Poppy, bright, graphic.
- 7. Where can people find more of your work?
In stores and on packages, Website marencaruso.com and @marencaruso on Instagram.